Today's random thoughts are brought to you, courtesy of Eminem.Side note: Is it bad that I think he's hot?
Anyways, I digress.
Random thought one: MissMegan Fox sure does a great job of playing a completely dirty trashy girl with no feelings of self worth who loves to get abused by her equally dirty trashy boyfriend, played by Dominic Monaghan.
Random thought two: I have been working on posting this blog since August 19th. I didn't realize it'd be so difficult to sit down for a few minutes & write out something for entertainment purposes. I feel lots of pressure. I mean, I've got 12 of you followers out there, that are ADMITTING to stalking me (I like it). And who knows how many other lurkers are out there (*coughJUSHYcough*)
Random thought three: Hello my name is Jennye and I'm addicted to taking pictures with my phone. And NO not of myself (not since Fallyn was born at least!) I'm currently in the process of moving all 1203 pictures/videos from my phone to my laptop.
Random thought four: Did I mention we are down to less than 24 hours til my amazing husband is home!??!Random thought five: I'm SO proud of my sister for teaching my niece rap songs! hehe Chamillionaire ain't got NOTHING on my AE! ;)
Random thought six: Fallyn is SERIOUSLY so stinking cute. Like, it's pretty ridiculous. Perhaps I'm a little bit biased but would I really take 1200+ pictures of something that was NOT seriously adorable?! I'll give you a few examples:
| Being cute watching tv :) |
| Just being cute! |
| Fallyn & her Daddy Doll |
And random thought seven: here's the Cupcake of the Post. Because I know it will make Adam SO happy to see and it's in honor of him coming home for R&R ;)
![]() |
| Oh yeah baby <3 |

.jpg)

.jpg)
i adore fallyn!!! :wub::wub::wub:
ReplyDeleteLove the pics!
ReplyDeletePs - my candycorn is gone. :(
ReplyDeleteAwww thanks Brenda :)
ReplyDeleteAnd Sissy oh no! We must procure more! Good thing there's still OVER TWO MONTHS until Halloween! ;)