Sunday, August 15, 2010

Annnnnnnnd GO!

So I'm finally going to attempt this blog thing.  I've been wanting to for a long time... Since I started this military life; Since I got pregnant; Since Adam deployed; Since Fallyn was born... you get the idea.

And so here we are! Almost 24 months later.

It's hard for me to believe that Adam and I have been married for 9 months now... and that he's been deployed for 6 months and that Fallyn is almost 4 months old. Everything is going by so fast and on one hand, that's a good thing (let's get this dang deployment OVER WITH)! But on the other hand... My baby isn't a newborn anymore. She's growing so fast and sometimes I just wish it would slow down.

She's already able to hold her head up really well when being held in a sitting position:
She's going to be rolling over before we know it.  I've got a pile of clothes that she's already outgrown & the newest order of diapers (shout out to Diapers.com!) is a mix of size 1's and 2's.  It still feels like yesterday that I was finding out I was pregnant, and then being on bed rest and then being in the hospital for forever.  So hard to believe it's already been 15 1/2 weeks since she made her big debut.

So anyways- this is my place to put updates on her; keep up with her milestones reached; put up pictures... I thought it'd be an easy way for all of the family and our friends to keep up, especially once Adam & I are back together & finally living as a family in El Paso (or wherever else we end up!)

I'll also just use it as a place to post my random thoughts and stuff I'm doing & that kind of thing.  So if you're reading this, hang on because those who know me, know how RANDOM things can be with me!

PS- Don't forget to vote on the poll of the week on the right hand side!!

Oh- and here's the Cupcake of the Post (can't do cupcake of the day, because I'm not promising a daily post!):
Holy Hello Kitty cupcakes! As AE says "sooo cute!"
 

1 comment: