Monday, August 16, 2010

Bring on the Rain!

Adam's plane leaves the sandpit in about a week!! I can't wait!! I'm kind of nervous to see how all three of us interact for 2 weeks straight but I'm excited <3 It should be entertaining (and hopefully nothing like the bad dreams I've been having...) ;)  I just can't believe this deployment is already half way over!!
In Fallyn news, she's doing this I Dont Want To Nap During the Day Unless You're Holding Me thing. This is new for us and I don't know if it's related to the fact that she's starting to teethe (at least I think she is) or what.  And while I LOVE LOVE LOVE sitting and holding her... Mommy has stuff that needs to get done around the house! Like, cleaning- which is what I'm heading to finish doing now, while she's visiting her Pops & Shugey (did I spell that right??)

Side note: I washed my car yesterday and today it's raining! Of course!! So in honor of the rain.. Here's the Cupcake of the Post:

hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment