So the wonderful, uncensored, perverted, wet-rug hating, beautiful preggo Mal (see her here!) tagged me to list 7 things about myself. So.... here we go:
1. I am obsessed with jeans. This is actually a pretty old picture of SOME of my jeans. There's more now, of course.
2. I love Reality TV. Thankfully, my hubby will watch a lot of it with me (Jersey Shore and Real World and Big Brother, to name just a few). Fallyn also watches it with me :) It's only fair, I mean I watch Dora the Explorer and Spongebob with her!
3. I truly have an obsession with cupcakes. But, it's been weeks since I've BOUGHT any. Now, my mom made some while Adam was home but I don't count those ;)
4. I don't think I could live without my iPhone. And I have a feeling that it will only be worse when I move away from home once Adam is back from deployment. I feel like it's my lifeline to everyone I love. And it has some pretty nifty apps & stuff too.
5. I love music. That's one thing that can almost instantly cure my bad mood-- a good song. (That, and Fallyn's toothless smile)
6. I sometimes get tired of people telling me how "strong" I am. I chose to date and get married to someone in the military and we chose to have a child when we did, knowing that he was going to be deploying. It's not a matter of being "strong" or "tough", it's just me doing what needs to be done for my family. I'd rather be called Responsible. I mean, what else should I be doing, besides being loyal to my husband and taking care of our child??
7. I could eat sushi EVERY SINGLE DAY and be a happy woman.
That's it! It took me FOREVER to come up with these 7 things. Thanks alot Mal!! I'm not tagging anyone else because I'm a rebel and don't wanna play by the rules!
Hope everyone has a great day!!!


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment