Sunday, September 12, 2010

I Love Lady Gaga

So I just finished watching the VMA's and Lady Gaga RACKED UP!  I am so happy!!!
She is so extremely talented.  Yeah she dresses weird and is kind of out there, but she's passionate about what she does & you can tell that she puts her entire heart into it.  I'm happy to be one of her little Monsters :) And if you can find pictures where she's not got her face all covered up, she's quite beautiful as well.

I was proud of Taylor Swift for (naturally) taking the high road and performing one of her beautiful songs that's coming out on her new cd in October and not stooping to Kanye's level to retaliate against last year's VMA drama. But Kanye did that for himself pretty well at the end, singing a song about giving a toast to all the douchebags, @ssholes, jerk off's & scumbags. A highly appropriate song for him to sing ;)

I could have totally done without Chelsea as the trashy announcer, could have had less of Nicki Minaj's booty (is that REALLY all her's???!), Usher KILLED it as usual, Eminem rocked it as well as Linkin Park... Oh and I watched some of my friends sadly develop Bieber fever.  So he can play the drums? And dance? And he seems sweet and sincere, like someone's little brother? Doesn't mean I like him. I refuse to have Bieber fever!  Talk to me once he's done with puberty and his voice changes and THEN we'll see where he stands at that point.

Side note: His mama needs to cut his hair!






Nothing else really stands out to me.  The Cowboys choked tonight, so that's the only thing I missed by watching the VMA's.  But I could have told you that was going to happen anyways.  So for tonight- Go Redskins!!

Here, have a cupcake ala gaga:

PS- Go Vote- Poll on the right!

2 comments:

  1. I thought last night was awesome! It was a lot tamer than previous years which I actually liked. Lady GaGa's songs are ridiculously catchy but I thought California Gurls should have won something! I looked at a few of the lyrics and Taylor Swift and Kanye were singing to each other. Both songs were about the other person. I mean come on, let's get over it shall we? Just how I feel. And I love Chelsea Handler so I loved her performance last night. The performances were awesome (I had to mute Nicki and Bieber, blegh). Did you hear Bieber had to lipsync because he's going through puberty? I found that hilarious. But Linkin Park was awesome and I may or may not be developing a crush on Eminem, don't tell my husband. :P lol Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't find the lyrics to her song until today... I searched last night & came up empty-handed!
    Her song is NICE. Even if it is in a round-about way, about him.
    I'm not a Nicki Minaj fan but I watched Bieber. Twice. I didn't hear that about the lipsync'ing tho. Funny because I just told Jushy last night that Beiber will only be relevant until he hits puberty.
    And I may or may not have always had a crush on Eminem... ;)

    ReplyDelete